onsdag 2. juli 2008

-sneaks and award-



It has been a while..guess turning 31 makes you kinda lazy, but I havent been doing that much since my last post actually! I had this great birthday by the way!! Inge cleaned up the hole house, did ALL of our laundrey, made a georgeous dinner, baked a huge cake and even told me to take a nap after work! I dont think this has ever happend before. Well...so we can say that turning 31 do make you lazy!

The sneaks on top is a for my love, elsie forrest work at scrapdreamie. Thank god I got to work with these cool and funky mix of goodie! They`ll be up on the dreamy blog by a couple of days...my first entry there! Cant wait...!!
Thank you so so so much everyone of you who gave me this brilliante weblog award! I can not even remember who gave it to me so I prefere not to mention any names...sorry -I stink I know!
Anyway;
-rules are:
Who gets the AWARD “ Brilliant WEB-blog ? “Web sides and blogs , witch contents and designs YOU think, are especially noteworthy.
Award rules are:
Winner takes and uses the LOGO.Make a link to the page who gave you this award.Find at least 7 pages to give this award – (best blog design, best show of designs, whatever YOU find to be the reason why it is the most BRILIANT web page).
Make links to the pages you choose.Make a comment and let them know they have been AWARDED.

So Chris Jenkins; I `ll pass this over to you! You are such an amazing photagrapher!! I wish i knew the secret behind your stunning pics. Thay amaze me each and every time I visit your blog.

...and for the rest of you; you probably have gotten this award 3-4 times already, so no hard feelings! Okay, now I need to find my bed. I have to go to work at 07.00 tomorrow....blaaah...hate it! I am sooo ready for my 5 weeks of vacation now...

1 kommentar:

Lula sa...

Hei hei!

Det blir spennende å følge med på scrapdreamie sine sider, can`t wait;)

Det var meg som var sammen med HegeAL på Papertrends ja;) Så du har nok sett meg før, he he. Synd vi ikke fikk pratet sammen, det hadde vært hyggelig. Men du kommer kanskje over til neste messe?

Ha en flott helg!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online